Friday, August 17, 2007

Loss of a Friend

I just lost a dear friend of mine to cancer. She had battled cancer for awhile and decided this last time that she would not have treatment because her quality of life was more important than quantity. I complete understand that decision but it's still hard. She taught me so much about God faithfulness before and during cancer. She was one of those people that when you talked to her you knew she really cared about you and you knew that when she said she was praying for you she really was. From what I understand, her husband and son played and sang worship music as she went home to be with the Lord. How wonderful for her that she heard that as she left this earth and heard heaven's music as she arrived. I know that she is totally enjoying being in God's presense, I mean, who wouldn't. I'm also sure that God is so happy to be with her. Even in death, she is still an inspiration. She was a beautiful woman inside and out and she will be greatly missed.

I love you and miss you Gaile.

No comments: