Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!

I know I've vented frustrations on this blog before and said I couldn't name names or anything but this is really something I can't put out there in public.....what's a girl to do? I'm so angry I could cuss!

Okay, I feel a little better now.

On a happier note....the boys started a new school yesterday and the first day was a total success. I'm praying this year will be a good one, no, not good but GREAT. I can't believe that Austin is now in junior high. Both the boys are in junior high. Time definitely flies. Cody has reminded me that next year he'll be in high school. I just want time to stand still just for a moment......LOL!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Who... extreme shift of emotions... is that normal for women?

Teresa said...

Yes very normal.....LOL! I want chocolate!

meredith paige said...

im sorry. i would have cussed. who really cares..? i mean god forgives. ;p