Friday, August 15, 2008

Opportunity

As I have been looking for a job I came across an opportunity that an actor friend of mine thought I should pursue. I won't go into detail about it because I haven't decided what I want to do yet, all I will say is that the contract is active for 30 days so I have that amount of time to decide. Here is how the conversation went with the kids:

Billy: Hey Cody, Austin, how would you feel if mom were in a commercial?

Cody: I don't care

Me: You wouldn't be embarrassed? (I ask this because everything we do embarrasses them)

Cody: No

Billy: Okay because mom is going to be in a tampon commercial

Cody: Can I move to another city?

Austin didn't comment, he just gave us the weirdest face.

We live to embarrass our kids.....LOL!

BTW I'm not doing a tampon commercial, Billy was totally kidding.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I believe there a bunch of IKEA jobs posted, in the event the tampon commercial doesn't pan out.