Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camp

My boys are at camp this week. This is the first overnight, all week camp that they have ever been to. It's paintball camp at Pleasant Vineyard http://www.pvmcamp.com/. I'm sure they are having a blast but me not so much, I miss them. They have been getting on my nerves so much lately but now that they are gone, I miss them terribly! I can't wait for them to come home so I can give them a great big hug and a kiss. I guess this is what growing up is all about and I don't mean them growing up, I mean me, LOL! Hopefully by the time they are ready to move out of the house, I'll be ready for them to move out, LOL!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Well, you are a very young natured person. Since you're going to be growning up soon, have you thought about what you want to be.

Jonathan said...

I want to be a dinosaur.

Teresa said...

You stole my idea, I wanted to be a dinosaur! LOL! Now I sound like my kids.

Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.