Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trying Something New

I got a new camera for Christmas this past year and I haven't really played with it much. I've taken pictures but haven't messed with it enough to see what it can really do. I love photography, I wish I knew more about it and I wish I had a great camera but I am going to see what I can do with the one I have and see if I have an "eye" for photography. So I've taken these pics of a flower that is about to bloom from my flower bed. Let me know what you think, really, I want to know. Tell me which one you like better. I want honest opinions.....


1 comment:

meredith paige said...

all three are nice. but the first one is a little too far away, the second one is too dark, but i really like the third. its a little bright but its still really pretty.

..good work my friend