Monday, March 30, 2009

FRIENDS



I know I said that I was going to write about my "finding myself journey" but I'll save that for another day. Anyway, I went away with my friends or should I say "scrapbooking bitches" (that was for Sherry's husband Doug and son Alex's enjoyment) over the weekend and we had a blast. We went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Louisville and bought tons of stuff, including dorky t-shirts and laughed until our stomachs hurt. Isn't that what good friends are for? Really, these girls are great. They are the kind of friends that you can totally be yourself around. You can say stupid things and they'll make fun of you of course but it doesn't matter because you're comfortable with them. These are the kind of people that keep you grounded.

Here a few pictures of our weekend.

No comments: