Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Missing Him

Do you ever have days when you miss someone so much even though you just saw them? Well that is how I am feeling about my husband today. I saw him last night and this morning and I'll get to see him again later when I get home but I am really missing him right now. I think I just want to be alone with him. I want to go out on a date with him, go on a walk and hold his hand, I want to snuggle on the couch and kiss. Not that I don't do that but I want that right now and I also want to be able to kiss him without hearing the boys say "ugh, do that in your room, that's gross" to which we say "we do that cause we love each other and if we didn't love each other you wouldn't be here". (By the way, teenage boys don't want to hear that because they think they are here by immaculate conception or a stork really did drop them off at our house.) All kidding aside, I love my husband. He is the best anyone could EVER ask for.

Billy, I can't wait to see you later....ILUF!

No comments: