Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year

Hey guys, Christmas was great, as usual, but man am I glad it's over. I'm really happy that 2007 is over. I am so looking forward to 2008. I love the newness of it. You know like when you get a new pair of shoes and they look and feel really good but some wear out quickly and others stay really nice for a long time. Well that's how I feel about the beginning of a new year. It doesn't take long to figure out the quality. But I just have a gut feeling deep down inside that this year is the Year for our family.

Some things to looks forward to:

1. I have some awesome news to share but can't go into the details now, only a few people know. Before anyone asks, I'm NOT pregnant.
2. I'm looking forward to what my new job holds for me.
3. I'm looking forward to getting organized.
4. I'm looking forward to doing all of the creative things I love to do and selling them.
5. I really want my etsy store to do great but I need help with the site....anyone interested in helping?
6. I'm looking forward to helping my friend Cindy succeed in the opening of her new store.
7. I'm looking forward to the next Beth Moore study.
8. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for Compass Community Church.
9. I'm looking forward to seeing what God will do in the lives of my friends.
10. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store of my whole family.

It has definitely been a trying year but let me say this, God has had his hand in everything and we, Billy and I, are learning to totally trust Him. Not just say we trust Him but really, really, truly trust Him.

Oh and one more thing I'm looking forward to is my friend Tiffany Peterson has started a ministry called Moment to Moment Choices, check out her website http://www.mtmchoices.org/. God has done amazing things with her and will continue to do amazing things.

I'll post some picture soon of our Christmas. We had a great time.

No comments: