Monday, January 14, 2008

Pug Luv

I absolutely love this dog....

This is my friend Denise's dog Holly. She is now blind and has diabetes but is just the sweetest dog in the whole world. I love her.

Now this is my puppy Maya...


She is just one year old and a very small golden retriever...35 lbs. I love golden retrievers. She is so playful, sweet and loves to cuddle. Kinda sounds like Billy, huh? LOL! How you know she loves you is she'll pee on your foot. It's really very sweet. So if you come to my house, call first so we can put her in the mud room or outside so she can get the peeing out of her system. Believe me she is potty trained, she's just quirky, to her, it's a love pat. We love her so much, she is the prettiest red head we've ever seen. We also have an australian shepherd named Duncan (sorry no pic), and yes the dog is a girl but the name totally fits her. We have her because we are sharing custody with a friend....funny story but too long to share on this blog.

But I have to tell you, if all pugs are like Holly, my next dog will be one. Don't tell Billy though, he's not too fond of pugs but then again he hasn't spent anytime with Holly.

No comments: